Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Slut Confession #341 (Enlightened Absolutism)

Master,

i admit that i had little success with my new goal of finding a way to feel happy independent of You. all i thought about was You today. i audited a few courses today in order to see which ones i will complete. one of the professors taught about democracy and freedom and spoke about how bizarre it would be to have some dictator run our lives. he gave examples of how the dictator would micromanage every part of a person's life and used the example to 'prove' that we would all revolt against such treatment. my cunt was from that point wet throughout the class because i fantasized about all the ways that You control my life. i am so thankful that You have been willing to take so much control of so many aspects of my existence.

i am not sure where i would begin to achieve happiness independent of You. i do want to continue to become someone that You can enjoy feeling complex emotions towards. i am truly thankful that You care so much about me that You want me to be able to feel independent contentment because that is what might be best for me.

thank You so much for Your call. i am almost always thinking about You. usually i am thinking about serving Your Cock because i am a depraved and extremely Cock hungry slut. but sometimes i think about You in other ways.

Master,

i must confess that my masturbation continues to give me much pleasure, but that i have, yet again, had to change my style. oh Master, after i met You and kittyslut, i learned how to rub my clit properly, and then i would fuck myself furiously with my fingers until i was on the bring of orgasm, but could not make myself cum. it did not matter though, because it felt so wonderful to imagine that my hand was Your Cock thrusting into me.

lately, however, i find that my fingers in my cunt fuckhole just don't feel as nice as Your Cock, and i do not want to put them in, so i content myself to rub my clit and dream of Your Cock. in fact, i have had no desire to use my vibrators either. Master, it seems as though my cunt truly belongs to You, because i want nothing besides Your Cock in my slut cunt. oh Master, i truly enjoy being owned by You.

it is such a pleasant feeling to know that nothing besides Your Cock must ever be in my cunt again, without Your instructions. i hope that it pleases You to have a cunt that follows such strict guidelines as to its use.

thank You,
missyslut, Master's depraved fucktoy


i think about serving You by working on my goals or by imagining serving You as a domesticated pet in Your house for sluts. even though i was so lucky to receive so much Cock this weekend, i am still hopelessly addicted to Your Cock. as You once said, i become more and more of a slave to Your Cock with each thrust, so right now i feel profoundly in love with Your Cock and my cunt aches to serve You more.

Master, i pray to Your Cock that Your emotional state improves. i pray that i will be more obedient than i have ever been to help You find some solace in Your hard times. i pray that missyslut does the same. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.