Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Slut Confession #349 (A Return to Basics)

Master,

i'm so happy that secret slut is trying hard to make sure her shaved cunt and slut tits are well exposed for You. i think it is important for voluptuous sluts to start corset training so that their bodies look very appealing for men. she asked me what i would call master erik if You lent me out to him. i think that i would call him whatever You wished me to call him since i love to have all things controlled by Your will. thus, i defer to You for a decision on how secret slut should address You. if i could do anything, i would disallow secret slut from speech and only allow her barks until she was willing to address You as Master. i think all sluts should call You Master; however, You have said that "Sir" is sufficient for secret slut for now.

Master, today i so often thought about how wonderful it was to be filled up with Your piss. i thought about how generous You were in feeding me Your piss in spurts so that i could thank You after each gulp while Your Cock still rested in my mouth fuckhole. i fucked my slut cunt at work after my co-workers left the office while reading my blog posts in praise of Your piss. i believe that i should rely on You to use me only for what brings You pleasure, but somehow i felt worried that You mainly allowed me to drink Your piss because i crave it so desperately.

i was so happy when You told me that You enjoy seeing my big slut lips wrapped around Your Cock while You use my as Your piss toilet. i also feel very special because i think You said that before me, Your sluts were only allowed to be showered by Your piss and were not trained to drink all of it. i love being trained as Your special piss drinking slut because it shows me that i really am the most depraved slut in the world and i know that You value that. thank You for giving me self esteem over the fact that i probably am the most depraved slut in existence. You deserve to own nothing less.

my slut cunt grew so wet because i decided to repeat the words, "i am a cum slut who needs to be trained" so that i do not forget the basics of my slut training. i want to be very in touch with the beginning lessons so that i can teach other beginners. i am so happy that i have earned the privilege of more advanced slut training for Your Cock, but i remember that i cannot maintain this unless i really know the fundamentals of serving Your Cock.

thank You so much for contacting kitten today and instructing me on how to train secret slut. also, tonight i met with a bitch boy who is 31 and single and deeply depraved.

Master, i pray to Your Cock to serve You well this weekend. i pray that secret slut's big tits and shaved cunt lips are everything You expect them to be. i pray that i become very good at training depraved slut cunts. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.