Friday, July 4, 2008

Slut Confession #344 (Mother Slut's Visit)

Master,

thank You for allowing me to serve Your Cock this weekend. and thank You so much for offering to see my mother on saturday. i am so happy that the experience will be fun for You.

today, i spent a little time reading bdsm stories. missyslut sends me stories on a regular basis, and i often just skim the first few paragraphs. although i am certainly a natural-born depraved slut and although my imagination can concoct the most depraved of fantasies left to itself, i believe my depraved slut mind has been considerably enhanced by the amount of deviant stories that i have read and considered over the years.

Sir, i should tell You that i spent hours and hours each day since i was perhaps sixteen years old reading bdsm stories on the internet. i read stories in every genre about sluts being captured and trained as slaves. but after You took ownership of my life, i gradually stopped reading stories. in fact, i have not attempted to read a new story anytime this year. this is definitely the longest time i have gone without reading a depraved story since i first found them on the internet.

Sir, i came across a new story and tried to fuck my cunt after reading it but found that all i could think about was You and all the things You say to me. i read a story from an online list which included a few of my own stories. it is interesting that anyone would list many stories that i have written because i do not use the same pen name for each one.

thus, it seems someone is consistently attracted to my writing style. i saw my stories amongst other stories of sluts being trained for their masters as slaves. i realized how extremely lucky i am when i saw this. it is basically unbelievable to me that my dream of being an owned slut actually came true. i see that my real life would fit into a written fantasy as just the type of story that i would want to read. it is amazing to me that i no longer need to yearn for a life deep in my imagination and can now live as the slave to Your Cock that i was meant to be.

Master, i am so especially thankful that You chose to take ownership of me even though i did not make myself readily available as my sister slut has. i have fantasized about captured sluts since i was five years old and i feel that You captured me in a sense because You took control over my entire life as i needed You to when i was not actively seeking a master.

i cannot believe that i once had buried my extreme slut nature so deeply that i did not gratefully swallow Your nine days of Cum, which i would literally kill for right now. i was unable to show You the respect it deserved because i think i needed to be broken down by Your true dominant nature. i am so thankful to be Your owned and subdued pet now. i hope that someday i can even be a broken and branded pet for You if it would please You.

Master, i pray to Your Cock that You are happy. i pray that i serve You well this weekend. i pray that You find some respite in owning me. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

1 comment:

  1. Kittyslut, after reading your confessions and your stories I find it hard myself to read BDSM stories. Your writing makes me wetter than any story, perhaps because I know it is real as opposed to fantasy...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated.