Monday, July 21, 2008

Slut Confession #360 (The Slut's Full Circle)

Master,

i think that since this is my three hundred and sixtieth confession, i think that i should reflect on how lucky i am that my life revolves around Your Cock. soon there will be three hundred and sixty five confessions, which represents a completed revolution that the earth makes around the sun. i like to reminisce about the first time that You explained that my life must revolve around Your Cock. it is wonderful that i can celebrate this event in a way by noting the significance of this special numbered confession.

thank You so much for training me this weekend. i am so happy that You were pleased with how i ran today. i could not have run at all without You. You are the reason i was able to endure the exhaustion. You are the reason i can concentrate and move towards becoming a responsible and self-sufficient adult slut.

Master, thank You so much for allowing me to lovingly eat Your asshole while You fucked missyslut's cunt fuckhole. i felt so lucky when You would pull back inside her cunt and stick Your ass closer to my face so that i could thrust my slut tongue as far deep inside as possible. i loved being able to hold Your balls and lick Your asshole while You fucked missyslut's cunt fuckhole hard. i have deeply loved licking Your asshole since You first trained me to serve You that way, but i think my cunt becomes especially wet, because i know that You can now feel Your Cock massaged by my sister slut's cunt fuckhole. i know that this is the kind of attention that Your Cock, balls and asshole have always deserved. i feel euphoric every time that i thought about serving Your asshole for so long yesterday.

i am so happy that she understands how much she should love Your Cock. it is wonderful for me to know that missyslut came harder than she has ever cum for Your Cock on saturday. i think that cumming hard for Your Cock makes missyslut also wish to revolve completely around Your Cock. i know that this is what will make her happy in her slut life as well.

Master, thank You so much for all the other activities You arranged for us this weekend. i was so happy to try new foods that You chose at dim sum. i was happy that You made all the decisions about what should be inside my slut tummy. thank You for allowing us to pick sun glasses for You. i think You look most handsome in the pair You purchased.

thank You for taking missyslut and me to see the dark knight. movies like that provide fodder for all sorts of depraved fantasies that i might have. when i was a child, i always assumed that the joker used and beat harley quinn nightly. of course, she wanted nothing more than to be the joker's devoted fuckoy. i also like to imagine that bruce wayne likes to keep sluts chained inside a private dungeon in his vast estate.

i am so happy to learn more skills in the kitchen as part of becoming a responsible slut. thank You for always reassuring me while also pushing me to become a better slut. You are such a wonderful Master, because You push me to improve where i must improve, yet You praise me for being what i am. i know that what i am is very difficult to understand and appreciate. i am so thankful for the way You feel towards me.

Master, i pray to Your Cock to become a better slut for You. i pray to revolve around Your Cock for so much longer. i pray that You feel some joy in being the center of my universe. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

2 comments:

  1. kittyslut,

    I do not think that your other readers truly understand the importance of your 365th confession and what it might mean going forward. I do and you know my thoughts on the issue but understand that Master wants you to do well in law school. You are a lucky slut becuase Master wishes for you to be successful and to become the best that you can be while serving him completely.

    --secret slut

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no Cat Woman reference from kittyslut ;-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated.