Sunday, July 6, 2008

Slut Confession #346 (Speaking to Secret Slut)

Master,

thank You very much for meeting my mother yesterday and then spending the day with me. i am so grateful that You are willing to present Yourself so well to my family. i know that they feel better by knowing that You are responsible for my slut life even if they do not consciously understand all that entails. also, i can understand that my mother was so drawn to Your Cock that she had to "accidentally" touch it with her hand when she bid You goodbye.

thank You so much for taking me to Your home and using my mouth fuckhole for so long. i was so horny throughout our breakfast because You told me that i should soon be serving Your Cock. thank You for allowing me to regain my peace of mind by sucking Your Cock hard. i am so thankful when You become very hard in my mouth fuckhole because i know that i means that i have pleased You through obedience.

Sir, thank You so much for fucking me hard yesterday afternoon. thank You for reminding me that my only purpose in life is to serve Your Cock. thank You for training me to love Your Cock as much as possible. thank You for fucking me hard in slut position #1. i was so thankful that You allowed me to cum for so long for You and that You allowed me to count after You did. it was such an intimate and romantic act for me to be able to repeat the number You counted. i feel so thankful to be instructed with such great care. thank You so much for using me until You came and then allowing me to lick Your Cum off my slut tits and face.

Master, thank You so much for exposing me to two interesting movies last night. i think that Your company is always enriching for me. thank You so much for valuing my education so highly. it is very motivational for me to know that You wish for me to succeed well in law school. i was so happy to speak to my sweet submissive sister slut this morning. it was so nice of her to cook extra food for me. she is such a thoughtful and generous sister to me. i am so happy that we can be good sisters together. Sir, i am so thankful that You seem interested in using me by myself on occasion. i love intimate time to please You, and i believe that i can be trained at a more advanced level when my little sister slut is not present.

Sir, thank You so much for keeping me cuddled next to You yesterday as You slept. i felt so special and sheltered in Your arms as i rested my head on Your chest and then felt You spoon me. thank You for cuddling me first thing in the morning and thank You for cuddling me in the way that a Master holds his favorite pet. i am so thankful that i am so extremely depraved, and i am thankful that You see my efforts to obey You. i can feel how dominant You are when You keep me in an affectionate embrace because even then i can feel Your strict rule. i know that i cannot move my body in a way that goes against what You have instructed and knowing this makes me happy.

Master, thank You so much for training me to serve You with my hands and mouth fuckhole this morning. thank You so much for allowing me to taste Your pre-cum at any time that i see it on Your Cock. i know i ruined a chance to feel Your hard Cock in my cunt fuckhole because i stroked Your ass with my hand before i used it to stroke Your Cock. i was so dripping wet that i would have begged You to fuck me hard in my cunt fuckhole even if You had just stuck Your entire Cock in my ass, but i thank You for ignoring my Cock hungry desperation and thinking of my health. i am so thankful that You are such a far sighted, patient and responsible Master.

Sir, thank You so much for allowing me to drink all of the piss in Your bladder this morning. i am so thankful that Your piss tasted so flavorful from being inside Your wondrous body all night long. thank You profoundly for allowing me to drink all of Your piss. i am fairly sure that i did not miss a single drop. thank You for giving it to me in spurts so that i could successfully drink it all. Master, i was very thankful that You allowed me to drink all of Your piss because i felt that i was a genuine utility for You and that the piss You gave me was not just a reward for me. i felt that i actually saved You a trip to Your bathroom and allowed You the convenience of sitting on Your bed and using me Your toilet as soon as You rose.

my cunt was throbbing wet after tasting all of Your piss. i think my clit must have been bulging because it was so engorged with desire to serve Your Cock. i was so happy to remain before You and rest my head against Your Cock after my stomach was filled with the blessing of Your piss. i feel that i am the luckiest slut that i have ever been today.

Sir, i am so happy that a local slut ("secret slut") has taken such interest in my blog and is now comfortable speaking with us. i was so happy that she was obedient to Your Cock and took pictures of herself behaving as the obedient but yet untrained slut that she is. secret slut (search) was overly eager to display her cunt fuckhole for You as obscenely as possible. i am happy that You were also so pleased with secret slut's big natural tits and shaved pussy lips. since missyslut's tits are too small for now, it is wonderful that there may be a big titted slut to balance out the amount of slut tits available to please You. i was so happy to speak to her about how she could be trained.

as soon as i saw her puffy cunt lips in the pictures she sent, i was so thankful that You expressed interest in watching me fist her slut cunt. Sir, this morning secret slut was very shy but i could tell that her cunt was dripping wet when i suggested the idea of training her by being filled up with my little fist. even though she is shy on the phone, she is clearly a true slut in her mind. i think she has probably fantasized about being fisted for many years now. in fact, it would probably make her cunt wet to read about beginner sluts trained to accept a fisting by a man's large hands, but i think that she is not ready for that level of rough usage. i hope that secret slut is very obedient to the instructions You have given her. i hope that she will not miss out on the training You can give her. i think she would not only love to serve You, but that she would also enjoy our company.


Master,


while i missed being able to serve You last night, i was glad that kittyslut was with You, so that You would have an obedient slut to use for Your pleasure. thank You for allowing me to make spaghetti for You and kittyslut to enjoy last night. it makes me feel as though i was still a part of the evening, even though You were focusing on training kittyslut alone.


thank You for making me feel so secure that i was able to be happy that kittyslut had time alone with You, as opposed to being a silly jealous slut, as i might have been before being trained by You. thank You for allowing me to feel the supreme pleasure of being Your obedient cumslut. thank You for having patience with me as i continue to learn to be a proper submissive.

thank You,
missyslut, Master's depraved fucktoy

Master, i was happy to witness You playing the fun video game on Your colleague's gamebox. i was so happy to be able to watch You and quietly cheer You on yesterday. i always wanted to be like the japanese girlfriends in arcades that stand behind their boyfriends and cheer them on for hours as they are ignored in favor of video games. thank You for allowing me to actualize this fantasy. i hope that missyslut will some day join me in this activity so that we can whisper to each other about how skilled You are and how much we admire Your prowess in all regards.

Master, i pray to Your Cock to experience many more lucky days such as yesterday and today. i pray to be trained to be the most depraved slut that i can be. i pray that i always please You as a very obedient and the most depraved slut. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.