Thursday, July 24, 2008

Slut Confession #363 (Dominant Father Figure)

Master,

i miss You so much now that i know You are away out of town. of course, i am hoping that You are enjoying Your time fishing with the sunglasses that missyslut and i picked out for You. we both thought You looked very handsome. Master, i wish You the best of luck with Your work this week. i am so thankful that You have required me to go to law school now, because the economy is so terrible. i feel safe by avoiding the job market in school now. i am also so thankful that You made me run two days in a row. i am still feeling sore from the work out, but i can also see that i am in better shape for You. i love being an athletic slut for You.

Master, if You would like, i can spend time with my sister sluts this weekend, and we can discuss ways to best please Your Cock. i had so much fun playing with my sister slut on the bed on saturday. i pretended to be You and would try to hold her down and tell her about being owned. of course, my sister knows i am a docile submissive slut, so it was very funny for her to see me pretend to be dominant.

i liked frolicking with my sister slut so much so that we became noisy with our giggling. Master, i became extremely wet when You came into the room and told us to be quiet. i liked when You sat down on Your couch and watched us play on the bed and asked why we had been so noisy. i felt that You were a father figure and that You were raising me in a slut family with a real biological slut sister. i am so thankful that You are so fatherly to me sometimes.

Sir, my mind has returned to Your Cock with complete devotion since last weekend. i have not been able to give any thought to anything besides the ways You have trained me to serve Your Cock when i fuck my cunt. i am not able to cum hard when i think about my stories or other depraved fantasies that my mind naturally concocts. every time i fantasize, my mind returns to Your Cock. i used to think of all sorts of ideas about an owner with multiple pet sluts. i am now unable to think of my imaginary owner anymore. all i see in my mind is You, your Cock, Your balls and Your asshole. i am so happy that my depraved nature has become Your property. that is what my slut mind was always meant for.

Master, i pray to Your Cock that You always wish to own me. i pray that You enjoy Your trip. i pray that i will remain happy for You. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.