Friday, July 18, 2008

Slut Confession #358 (Preparing Secret Slut)

Master,

i am excited to research the most effective ways to fist a slut cunt. i want secret slut to wince with a little pain for Your entertainment, but i want her to be obedient enough to accept my full fist at the same time. i know her cunt is very wet, so that will be helpful when i thrust my little fist into her cunt fuckhole. i think that she will be very motivated to eat missyslut's cunt well, because she will feel such a profound reminder of how depraved she is.

Sir, i hope that You are able to enjoy a wonderful meal today. i think that Your meal can only be blessed if i do not cook it for You since i am not yet a domestically trained slut. i have a vague idea how to make mashed potatoes and taco salad and i would be lucky if i remember how to properly make the pizza that missyslut taught me to make.

nevertheless, i very much miss the chance to serve You and be trained further, because i have so much to learn. i did not intend to present myself as a spoiled slut today although i know that You must not be pleased with my inability to show complete alacrity to serve You. i hope that i can present myself as a well trained slut tomorrow at the slut display event. i wish everyone could know how much i love Your Cock and how lucky i am to be a slave to Your Cock.

i am very excited to serve You this weekend in any capacity that i can. my day today taught me how grueling life without Your Cock can feel. at work, i usually have the leisure of being able to email You and check for Your responses to me frequently, but today i was forced to behave in a disobedient manner as i was not able to see my computer often.

Sir, i hope that Your eye exam went well today. i hope that You will enjoy being able to see Your depraved fucktoys exposed fully even when You are not wearing Your glasses. i think that sometimes You fuck us so hard that Your glasses fog up with Your sweat. i think that my sister slut must feel as thankful as i do that You use us with such force and for so long. i want You to be as comfortable and unhindered as possible while You use our fuckholes, so i hope that You will recover very nicely from Your vision correction.

Master, i pray to Your Cock for harsh punishment for all my negligent behavior this week and especially for today. i pray to serve You well this weekend. i pray never to be this negligent again. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

3 comments:

  1. Kittyslut,

    Master told me to leave comments on your blog:

    I'm excited to be trained to accept your fist. You are so little that I think I can do it with proper relaxation. I read a little and see that they recommend inserting the fist in "silent duck" position with lots of lube. On an aside, there is a funny site sexinchrist.com/fist.html that says fisting is an intimate experience and will bring us closer together. It even recommends we pray to god beforehand. I would propose we pray to Master's Cock instead!

    -secret slut

    ReplyDelete
  2. white / Real

    I am a proud man / i am a wimpering slave
    I am an up-and-coming executive / i strive to be the perfect owned pet
    I have a beautiful wife / I am married to an Ebony Cock addict
    I own a wonderful home / I am the property of my Black Owner
    I wear Italian suits / i wear lacy pink panties
    I love to golf / i love to shop
    I'm a tit man / my bra size is 48jj
    I can bench press 200 pounds / i can deep throat a twelve inch Dick
    People address me as sir or Mister / People address me as gurl or bitch
    I love football / i love sucking ass
    My bank account is full / my butt is stuffed with a huge plug
    I enjoy watching the evening news / i enjoy being my Owner's ashtray
    I have on a Rolex / my dick head and tits are pierced with heavy gold rings
    I'm one of the haves / i am a slave to the Divine Black Race

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the past, I have suggested to my master that he train me to accept a woman's fist. However, he has assured me that the first fist I will have in me will be his large, male fist. And it will go in as secret slut describes, but come out clenched tightly.

    I really look forward to him ruining my cunt for other men.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated.