Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Slut Confession #355 (Remembering Sisterhood)

Master,

thank You for Your call last night. i felt very happy when You called me after Your softball game. i often thought about how You have begun training me to be an athletic slut. i hope that You can enjoy softball more now that You can play it with Your sluts if You like.

i am happy that secret slut is obsessed with the idea of serving You in depraved ways. her slut cunt makes her a depraved slut even though she tries to rebel against her true slut nature. i think she is an amusing slut, because she pretends to be an independent creature when she truly yearns to submit to Cock. i see that she only becomes submissive once she is in the presence of Your Cock and when she can think about depraved ways to serve Your Cock. i hope You enjoyed her email about how she is obsessed with the idea of being fisted by me while being forced to eat missyslut's cunt.

good evening Sir,

kittyslut told me to write You a note telling You how depraved, obedient and thankful i am. obviously, i am an untrained slut so am not adept at this task. i cannot express my slut mind quite like kittyslut. that said, kittyslut told me today that she would like to train me to accept her fist while i eat missyslut's cunt fuckhole, and i have not been able to get that thought out of my head.

i am glad you were so pleased with my mouth fuckhole friday and told kittyslut and missyslut about it. i'm sorry that i am not as deferential as your other sluts when i speak. i have been trained up to this point not to object but not to show gratitude.

Yours,
-secret slut

missyslut's message about being nice to each other in order to please You resonated with me. i think missyslut is more nice to me than i am to her. she is always affectionate towards me and even gets me many presents. i do not seem to have such inclinations towards her. i will work on being a nicer slut to my sister slut. i know it makes You happy to see Your sluts playing nicely with each other.

Master, i pray to Your Cock to train secret slut well. i pray to be a good sister slut to missyslut. i pray that You are as happy as possible. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.