Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Slut Confession #361 (Learning from Sluts)

Master,

thank You so much for taking me out to run first thing in the morning on sunday. i felt so thankful, because You treated me as Your special running slut. i am very excited to continue to support You this way. i think that regular exercise will bring You happiness that sluts cannot give You. i hope that i can learn to run races for You. i am extremely thankful that You have shown me that i can run two miles. i was certain that i would become short of breath before reaching even half a mile. i am so happy to know that i have the physical capacity to endure longer runs. once again, You have pushed me to achieve more than i thought possible. i am so thankful to belong to You.

Master, i am eager to learn how to apply slut eye make-up from secret slut. i tend to look like an innocent and demure slut, but i would love to look like a completely exhibitionistic slut for You in private. secret slut is learning to be another nice sister for me even though she is not a completely owned sister slut.

Master, i must work very hard on learning more skills from my sister sluts. i felt so sad when You said that i was not absorbing skills from my missyslut. i try hard to learn how to cook properly and to acquire some domestic skills. in some ways, i feel special that i am held to a higher standard than any of my sisters.

however, i feel so dejected when You give them so much attention and praise for doing less. by the end of summer last year, You were so frustrated with my inability to provide a slut and my inability to present my anal fuckhole, that You released me without notice. i was so sad and i wrote to You for days with no response.

i am sad, because missyslut has also failed to provide You with any slut and has failed to present her anal fuckhole properly although she would like to. she has also not enslaved more bitch boys than i have. thus, despite her greater sociability, she has not been more obedient than i was. but You are so proud of her to the point that You are disappointed that i do not emulate her well.

i was also jealous when you shared that secret slut was allowed to suck Your Cock, because she wrote a nice email when You told me that You were busy. i was jealous because i write You an email every day, and i was passed over for someone that wrote You an email once. i become sad, because it seems that You have greater respect and perhaps even greater fondness for my sister sluts. You do not get irate with Your other sluts the way You get irate with me.

i would have been so sad yesterday if not for the way You forced me to my knees and kept Your Cock rested on my face. i felt deliriously fortunate to feel completely owned by Your Cock. it kept me together through my day yesterday.

Master, i pray to Your Cock to be less moody. i pray not to become disobedient. i pray that i learn well from my sister sluts. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

3 comments:

  1. primary - [adjective]of first rank, importance, or value; [noun] something that stands first in rank, importance, or value.

    kittyslut,

    I hope that you are not upset with me. While I want to be a good slut playmate for Master, you and missyslut, I do not want you to ever be jealous of me. You are a far more obedient and deserving slut than I am and Master always speaks very fondly of you. I respect that you are Master's primary and only collared slut and look up to you.

    I think Master does hold you to a higher standard because you are his primary slut and because he cares for you very much. Whenever you feel dejected or sad, you should think of the following song:

    "You always hurt the one you love
    The one you shouldn't hurt at all
    You always take the sweetest rose
    And crush it till the petals fall

    You always break the kindest heart
    With a hasty word you can't recall
    So if I broke your heart last night
    It's because I love you most of all."

    --secret slut

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are whining. Jealousy is unbecoming.

    I will say, though, that I do feel slightly jealous that you are able to serve your master so often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The latex girl is very tall!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated.