Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Slut Confession #342 (Depravity Explained)

Master,

i hope that everything is as well as possible for You. i am lately a rather busy slut because of my new courses which causes my boss to actually pay attention to my output. thank You so much for offering to see my mother this weekend. she has so much more trust in me now that i am Your property.

Master, thank You for valuing the fact that i am a nasty filthy slut at heart and possibly the most depraved slut in the world. i am so thankful that You are proud of me for being such things. i wonder if people can really comprehend how i experience the world. every time anything reminds me of your Cock, i become extremely wet and all i can think of is serving your Cock.

today, my co-workers discussed the brutal rule imposed by spanish conquistadors, and my cunt began dripping as i thought about serving You as a captive native on a ship. i think about your Cock every time i think of the words slave or slut or pet. when i think about your Cock, my cunt not only becomes wet, but it actually aches because it is not filled with Cock. i feel a nearly constant and extreme drive to please your Cock because my wet cunt becomes the only thing i can feel when i think of Your Cock. i forget that i have hands and legs. all i can feel is that i am a collection of fuckholes that exists for Your pleasure.

when i say that i am nothing more and a cum receptacle for You, it is true in my mind because i don't actually experience the world as anything else. all i feel is my fuckholes, and all i can think of is Cock. when i am serving You, i know that my only purpose is to please You well but it is of course difficult to concentrate on the steps i must take to work to please You while Your Cock is overwhelming my ability to think at all.

i know i must squeeze my cunt muscles so that my fuckhole is most comfortable for You. i know that i must cum hard only when You tell me too and this is difficult because my slut body constantly craves being allowed to cum for Your Cock. i am so driven to please your Cock that i know my entire life must be the property of your Cock. psychologically and physically, i feel as though my only purpose on this planet is to serve your Cock well.

Master,

today i would like to confess to You that my pussy grows wet every time i think of serving You. i confess that my excitement over giving You a key to my home and the prospect of You visiting unannounced makes my clit throb. i confess that i daydream about Your Cock throughout the day. i confess that i have considered stuffing bok choy up my cunt in order to better please You. i confess that i was tempted to get a henna tattoo on my ass today that said "owned slut".

there is nothing in this world that i would rather do than serve Your Cock in any way that You wish. in addition, i confess that i still look forward to the spankings that i have earned through my disobedience, especially as You have said that the spankings will come from You. i confess that i am terrified of receiving a spanking from You as punishment, because i know that Your strict standards will cause You to make sure that my punishment is something that i do not easily forget.

i must also confess that the thought of bending over so that You, personally, may punish me makes my cunt so very wet, as accepting my punishment with grace and learning from this lesson will mean that i am closer to my goal of becoming an obedient, proper submissive for You.

thank You,
missyslut, Master's depraved fucktoy

i think less depraved sluts would become dripping wet when You told them these things but since i am the most depraved slut in the world, i actually take Your words to heart. i remember them often, and i cum hard when i fuck my cunt each morning as i pray to your Cock.

Master, i pray to Your Cock that i can express my depravity to You more clearly. i pray to make You proud through my studies. i pray that i can bring You happiness. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.