Sunday, July 13, 2008

Slut Confession #353 (A Cum-Drenched Cunt)

Master,

thank You so much for coordinating such a wonderful day for Your sluts yesterday. i enjoy my time so much with You and missyslut, and i felt like a very lucky owned slut to be able to experience so many new types of activities with You.

for example, i was so happy to be able to pick glasses out with my sister slut. i thought You looked very handsome in the black wire frame glasses. i think it makes You look formidable due to Your intelligence and sharpness.

thank You very much for taking us window shopping. i felt very lucky to be able to learn about the items in the stores we looked at. thank You for showing me a preppy dress, so that i better understand the appearance You wish for me to cultivate.

thank You for teaching me more about grilling. it is wonderful for me to be able to learn domestic skills so that i will be a more useful pet for You.

i was happy to go with You and missyslut to the bdsm party yesterday. i liked how missyslut was a social slut who is easily able to speak to everyone there. i am introverted and suffer from more and more social anxiety as i get older, but i felt very happy about remaining by Your side through the evening. these parties may be an educational venue for secret slut to meet other sluts.

thank You so much for taking me upstairs and ordering me to remain on all fours inside the pet cage. i was so happy that You spoke to me while sitting comfortable as i looked at You from the opening in the cage. it was a very new experience for me to serve a dominant slut as well. i never serve women but i thought that You would be entertained by watching the very attractive dominant slut punish us with her strap. i tried to be a good slut for her so that she could see how well You had trained us and how capable of a Master You are. i know that missyslut also tried to be very good to for the dominant slut as a submissive and later as a sister dominant. i became wet when i heard missyslut punish the german man while speaking perfect german. i think a slut sounds much more dominant and strict when speaking german because it is such a harsh language.

thank You for taking us to the concert after the party. i was very very happy when You kept me so close to You and expressed so much affection. i am glad that You enjoyed the music and that You enjoyed watching me dance with my sister. i do not usually like to dance because i feel nervous about how i look, but i was very happy that You like how i move my slut body.

Master, thank You so much for telling me how special i am. i often suffer from low self esteem because i struggle with so many things that normal people find simple. i am so thankful that You see some special potential in me. i am so thankful that You took it upon Yourself to own me and train me to be successful.

Master, thank You so much for using my cunt fuckhole when we got home after the concert. i felt extremely lucky to be able to ride You and then cum with You. i am so happy that i could feel your Cum inside my cunt fuckhole. it made me feel as though i was officially marked as Your territory. i am so thankful that You have allowed me to experience the sensation of your Cum inside me as it is another dream come true for me. no one has ever shot their cum into my cunt fuckhole before, so this is another unique way that You own my fuckholes.

thank You so much for allowing me to suck your Cock first thing in the morning. thank You for allowing me to spank missyslut and make sure she understood what being obedient means. i was extremely careless to graze You with the riding crop as missyslut's ass rocked back and forth on your Cock. i know that it is extremely disrespectful for a slut to treat her Master that way. thank You very much for being strict with me and understanding that i needed to be punished for such behavior.

Sir, i genuinely did not like being punished with Your paddle. i am so thankful that You stuffed your Cock inside my cunt fuckhole while You beat me because that was a very necessary source of strength for me. i knew that i had to endure the intense pain for your Cock. Sir, i tried to take the lesson to heart properly. i know that i should be very conscientious about obeying Your orders. i often do not do small physical tasks correctly because of lack of attention to physical detail. but i also know that i must never become complacent about the amount of deference that i should show towards your Cock. i must always be obedient and submissive and should not take grazing You with a crop as the type of offense that i can just shrug off. i should have tried to make sure the crop did not touch You as though my very life depended on it.

Sir, thank You for fucking me hard and grabbing my leash and collar while You did so. i felt very thankful to be brutally punished. i enjoyed the reminder of how You are a strict Owner that is always very dominant, even when You are kind. i know that missyslut felt the same way when You required her to piss in front of You despite all her complaints. i was so happy that You required this of her and then spanked her hard because she was a fussy slut.

Master, thank You very much for poached eggs and coffee today. i was so happy that You were finally able to taste quality poached eggs, because i know that You were looking forward to them.

Master, i pray to your Cock to improve more and more as Your owned pet. i pray to your Cock that i will learn to make poached eggs. i pray to your Cock that i learn to graciously accept corporal punishment when You wish to administer it.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.