Monday, July 7, 2008

Slut Confession #347 (Educational Weekend)

Master,
thank You so much again for training me this weekend. i am also so happy that before going to bed tonight You reviewed all the reasons why i should be happy. thank You so much for Your help in achieving goal of happiness.
i am so happy that secret slut is finally being cooperative and that she will come present her big tits and shaved pussy lips this week. she is being smart by submitting herself to Your training. i am so happy that secret slut enjoys this blog because in a way, i feel that this is a step towards me accomplishing my goal of slut recruitment. i do not really have skills relating to social persuasion, but i am highly adept at expressing the depravity of my slut mind.

i am so happy that i see that i can accomplish something through Your guidance. You decided that i should have the goal of acquiring an additional slut to train so that i could show my dominant side to arouse You, and You dictated that i should write nightly slut confessions to Your Cock. by obeying You in these steps, i see that good accomplishments can happen. secret slut is so lucky that You take some interest in her and instruct her how to display herself and how to fuck her cunt in an orderly fashion. i am sure she will soon see all the happiness that follows from obeying Your orders.
Master, i have told missyslut how much help i need with practical tasks such as cooking and organizing and she is eager to help me. Master, i felt so ashamed that i ruined Your breakfast today. i know i have so much to learn and that these are things any slut who wishes to be domesticated must know. Master, thank You so much for providing me with a skilled sister slut.
i was so thankful that You punished me immediately by striking me very hard with the ladle. it was a very painful strike and i know that it means that You were extremely frustrated with my performance. Sir, i know that i should never crave punishment or Your ire but You are magnetizing when You are strict because You are disappointed or angry. i remember the time months ago when You lectured me in Your business clothes after i failed to stay still when You wished to use the anal fuckhole You own. the whole time i was dripping wet because You were so forceful and dominant. Master, no matter what, i hope that punishing me does not hurt You more than it hurts me. i hope it is cathartic and pleasurable for You.
thank You so much for using my cunt fuckhole hard after breakfast. i was so thankful that You used me because i know it means that You trust me to try and serve You and improve. if You choose to deny me Cock on account of my failure to serve well, i am thankful for that training, but if You choose to grant me Cock, then i will still try very hard to please You and improve upon my failings.
thank You for immediately allowing me to suck Your wonderful Cock after You struck me for being the most poorly domesticated pet. Sir, thank You for not allowing me to cum for You when You fucked me hard. i know that i did not even deserve Cock, so i was so thankful to feel how strict You were in using me. i love to be used only for Your pleasure while i have to concentrate in order not to cum.

Master,
it pleases me to know that You feel that i will be a capable teacher for kittyslut, as far as practical skill sets are concerned. i look forward to teaching her the basics associated with cooking simple meals.

as i spoke with her this evening, i think that i found a way to make her better able to assimilate the information, while making the task of learning these skills somewhat pleasurable for her: cooking is like a riddle, and if she looks at it as something to analyze and solve, i believe that she will have success in learning how to navigate the kitchen.

i am so excited to help her be more competent, and look forward to the day when You can sit back and relax while watching Your two sluts wearing nothing but aprons and high heels, working in the kitchen together, and making You a spectacular dinner.


thank You,
missyslut, Master's depraved fucktoy
Master, thank You for asking about my mother. i am so thankful that You care about these parts of my slut life. Your interest in my upbringing and family is part of why You own my life entirely. how i interact and feel about my relations is now Your call and i am thankful for that.
i pray to Your Cock that You know that i always find You attractive, no matter what You wear. i pray that secret slut is very well behaved for Cock. i pray that i can become a self sufficient slut. Amen.
thank You,
kittyslut in training

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.