Saturday, July 5, 2008

Slut Confession #345 (Independence Day, Not)

Master,

i can easily see that this special numbered confession falls on a holiday that people like me should not celebrate: independence day. indeed, i spent the entire night alone in my room although i was not in pain from sadness. i wrote to myself for hours today and that has managed to console me somewhat. i would like to send You what i have written, although it is pages and pages long.

Master, thank You for accepting me as i am and thank You for telling me that i have been a wonderful pet to You. i know i was being disobedient in causing You worry today. my goal now is to be happy and i should at least try to accomplish this.

i am so happy that You will be spending tomorrow with me and that You have a good day planned for us. i will be so thankful to be in Your arms again.

my japanese scholar co-worker joked to me and said that a slave like whore layla should not want to celebrate independence day. in this spirit, i did not do anything besides stay in my room. the only thing i saw fit to do with my freedom was turn my life over to You. the fourth of july for me should be the day that i pray extra hard to Your Cock for owning me.

on this special number day, i pray to Your Cock to stop fretting when it is not what You want. i pray to become a truly wonderful pet for You. i pray to learn well from my sister slut to make You proud. i pray that You enjoy Your time alone with me. i pray that i can learn to serve You effectively. i pray to learn to be happy in order to ease Your mind. i pray to train new sluts for You well. i pray not to be burdensome for You. i pray that i will always be Your beloved pet. i pray that our relationship will always be special for You. i pray that i never need to celebrate independence day again. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.