Monday, July 14, 2008

Slut Confession #354 (The Brutal Reminder)

Master,

thank You so much for a wonderful day yesterday. i remained in pain throughout the day from the brutal beating that i am very thankful to have received such a brutal beating for my disrespectful behavior with the riding crop. while i remained in pain all day yesterday, my cunt has been very wet all day today.

thank You for arranging such a relaxing day for us. i really enjoyed working together and was more or less productive. i was a bit distracted by the prospect of Your Cock so near me, but i was happy to be able to be in the working environment You created. i was so happy when You allowed me to sit behind You and hold and kiss Your back. i hope that You enjoy working more when You have the company of servile sluts.

Master, thank You for coming out to meet missyslut after her car was broken into. i know that she tried to remain very unaffected by the event, but i could see how much happier she became when she saw You outside the house.

Sir, i was happy to learn a little bit more about how to cook from missyslut. i am very slow to learn, and i still need supervision, but i believe that i might be able to make a dish soon. i do not know if i will be able to throw a dinner party and make all the food by myself but i can try.

Sir, it still hurts me to know that You feel that there are some things i can't do for You even if i have the motivation. i am thankful that You want to keep me even though i am not completely adequate, but it always hurts to know that an Owner wants more than what a slut can provide. i still want to learn to do everything that pleases You. thank You for making sure i concentrated on my assignment in the evening. i was able to write a rough draft which i easily expanded into the full assignment. i know that working under Your care can only help me concentrate and perform more effectively. thank You for being such an effective Master.


Master,

thank You for accepting me as i truly am: a slut who wants nothing more than to see to Your satisfaction in every aspect of Your life. i am so excited to have finally found someone who understands that i gain so much pleasure from seeing to other people's needs. i was meant to be owned by You and serve with kittyslut, and i will always work very hard to make sure that i am worthy of Your attention and time so that i can continue to serve You. this is the most fulfilling and satisfying relationship that i have had, and i am very happy to be owned.

oh Master, it thrills me to know that You are happy with Your two sluts. i loved seeing that You were proud of the way that i trained secret slut this weekend, and that You were also pleased by the way that kittyslut and i played nicely with one another. i noticed that You mentioned many times this weekend how important it is for both of us to work together and to treat one another nicely; i hope that i have not given You cause to worry that i will not treat my sister slut with respect and love. watching her learn to better serve You in the practical aspects of life makes me happy, because i know that i am serving You in the way that You have instructed.

thank You,
missyslut, Master's depraved fucktoy

thank You very much for drawing a heart on my slut body today. i wondered what You wrote on me, and i remained happy all day long. i hope You enjoy the key lime pie we left in Your fridge. it is quite good.

Master, i pray to Your Cock that You feel happy this week. i pray that You enjoy the feeling of a slut house. i pray that i will always be a good primary for You. Amen.

thank You,
kittyslut in training

1 comment:

  1. I am shocked by how undomesticated you are. You can't make a pizza, pancakes or eggs? You're more like a house plant than a house pet.

    Seriously, though, I would be happy to send you some simple recipes to practice. Baking is much less of an art than cooking. Your master is wise to teach you these things so you will be better able to serve him in his home. It would not do for your master to have to cook himself or for you. I love baking nice things for my master. But, since I'm really working on my physical conditioning, I don't eat the treats. You, obviously, do not have that problem.

    I bet your master would enjoy seeing you two sluts frolicking in the kitchen and licking cake batter off of each other.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated.